Latest Articles

Posted by / June 21, 2016 / No comments

Testing


Hey guys!

Sorry that my face has been missing for a while at the blog. Life has been cray like how it usually is! When you thought highschool and uni was tough, worklife hits you like another bomb. It's like you need to work and study and deal with everything else at the same time! I guess that's how it is when you grow up ey. I'm sure it doesn't get any easier :P It's actually been exactly one year since I started full time work, time flies so quickly!

Anyways, lets get back to the outfit, I shot these photos a few weeks back with Brigette at The Star. I really wanted something with a light background to contrast the black outfit. It was funny posing in front of all the other tourists who were also taking photos hahaa! the things I will do to get a photo shoot done.

I think I've mentioned this on my instagram account but lately I've been really obsessing with jumpsuits because they're so easy to match and extremely comfortable. But I guess the downside is when you need to go to the washroom. I think anyone who has worn a jumpsuit before can relate to this. The awkward moment when you're sitting there naked... LOL I think I'll stop it there.

I hope everyone is having a great day and we'll speak very soon.

If you're not following my instagram already, please do because I post daily updates there :D!

x Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Follow @Instagram

About Me

Instagram

Sidebar Posts

Popular Posts

Category